Melissa Cate Christ and Susanne Trumpf develop a concept for a rooftop salon, which is based on modular elements to create new possibilities for the terrace of the former dairy farm depot. The modular planters and furniture allow for different settings and create a variety of edge conditions screening, opening and guiding views along the parapet of the terrace.
- AN ARCHIVE FOR LIVING MATERIALS: Exhibition at PMQ
- TAL-L or TAXON / ARCHIVE / LAB LIBRARY: A Digital Material Database
- OASE JOURNAL #110: A Project of the Soil
- LANDSCAPE PERIPHERIES: HKU Design Studio MLA 1
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Book out now!
- NO WALL: Space Divider
- CONSTRUCTING LANDSCAPES: HKU Landscape Design Studio BA(LS) 2
- HANDS-ON ONLINE: HKU Landscape Media PDLA
- TESTING GROUND: Elective on Local Material Investigations
- SACRED SPACES, COMMON PLACES: HKU Landscape Design Studio MLA 1
- LANDSCAPE MEDIA: The Fabrication of Terrain
- SPARKLE! Journey of a City Foot Soldier
- FRINGE CLUB: Collette’s Terrace and Rooftop Salon
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Guangzhou exhibition
- ROCKING DOG: Wooden toy for E.
©2014-2022 indialogue, all rights reserved