The room divider allows the One-bedroom Apartment to be split into a flexible space making it suitable for a family of four to live – and occasionally to work. The ad-hoc transformation of a rental unit touches only minimally the existing structure making it possible to remove the unit like a piece of furniture.
- AN ARCHIVE FOR LIVING MATERIALS: Exhibition at PMQ
- TAL-L or TAXON / ARCHIVE / LAB LIBRARY: A Digital Material Database
- OASE JOURNAL #110: A Project of the Soil
- LANDSCAPE PERIPHERIES: HKU Design Studio MLA 1
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Book out now!
- NO WALL: Space Divider
- CONSTRUCTING LANDSCAPES: HKU Landscape Design Studio BA(LS) 2
- HANDS-ON ONLINE: HKU Landscape Media PDLA
- TESTING GROUND: Elective on Local Material Investigations
- SACRED SPACES, COMMON PLACES: HKU Landscape Design Studio MLA 1
- LANDSCAPE MEDIA: The Fabrication of Terrain
- SPARKLE! Journey of a City Foot Soldier
- FRINGE CLUB: Collette’s Terrace and Rooftop Salon
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Guangzhou exhibition
- ROCKING DOG: Wooden toy for E.
©2014-2022 indialogue, all rights reserved