The room divider allows the One-bedroom Apartment to be split into a flexible space making it suitable for a family of four to live – and occasionally to work. The ad-hoc transformation of a rental unit touches only minimally the existing structure making it possible to remove the unit like a piece of furniture.
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Book out now!
- NO WALL: Space Divider
- CONSTRUCTING LANDSCAPES: HKU Landscape Design Studio BA(LS) 2
- TESTING GROUND: Elective on Local Material Investigations
- SACRED SPACES, COMMON PLACES: HKU Landscape Design Studio MLA 1
- LANDSCAPE MEDIA: The Fabrication of Terrain
- SPARKLE! Journey of a City Foot Soldier
- FRINGE CLUB: Collette’s Terrace and Rooftop Salon
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Guangzhou exhibition
- ROCKING DOG: Wooden toy for E.
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: exhibition at PMQ
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Shanghai Exhibition
- A TERRACE FOR ‘THE NEST’: St. John’s Cathedral grounds
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE FRONTIERS: Sharing Economy and City Future
- HK STAIR ARCHIVE: Always at the edge
©2014-2021 indialogue, all rights reserved