The wooden rocking animal grows with the child. It adapts from a baby walker, to a rocking dog for toddlers, to a rocking stool for older kids. The materials are carefully sourced; the plywood base is painted with sustainable and eco friendly paint from eicó, the wheels are soft polyurethane. All screws for adapting to the different stages are hidden under solid birch wood knobs, which are placed between the wheels and serve as well as handles representing the eyes and the tail of the dog.
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Book out now!
- CONSTRUCTING LANDSCAPES: HKU Landscape Design Studio BA(LS) 2
- TESTING GROUND: Elective on Local Material Investigations
- SACRED SPACES, COMMON PLACES: HKU Landscape Design Studio MLA 1
- LANDSCAPE MEDIA: The Fabrication of Terrain
- SPARKLE! Journey of a City Foot Soldier
- FRINGE CLUB: Collette’s Terrace and Rooftop Salon
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Guangzhou exhibition
- ROCKING DOG: Wooden toy for E.
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: exhibition at PMQ
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Shanghai Exhibition
- A TERRACE FOR ‘THE NEST’: St. John’s Cathedral grounds
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE FRONTIERS: Sharing Economy and City Future
- HK STAIR ARCHIVE: Always at the edge
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: HKU Landscape Design Studio MLA 1
©2014-2021 indialogue, all rights reserved