The wooden rocking animal grows with the child. It adapts from a baby walker, to a rocking dog for toddlers, to a rocking stool for older kids. The materials are carefully sourced; the plywood base is painted with sustainable and eco friendly paint from eicó, the wheels are soft polyurethane. All screws for adapting to the different stages are hidden under solid birch wood knobs, which are placed between the wheels and serve as well as handles representing the eyes and the tail of the dog.
- AN ARCHIVE FOR LIVING MATERIALS: Exhibition at PMQ
- TAL-L or TAXON / ARCHIVE / LAB LIBRARY: A Digital Material Database
- OASE JOURNAL #110: A Project of the Soil
- LANDSCAPE PERIPHERIES: HKU Design Studio MLA 1
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Book out now!
- NO WALL: Space Divider
- CONSTRUCTING LANDSCAPES: HKU Landscape Design Studio BA(LS) 2
- HANDS-ON ONLINE: HKU Landscape Media PDLA
- TESTING GROUND: Elective on Local Material Investigations
- SACRED SPACES, COMMON PLACES: HKU Landscape Design Studio MLA 1
- LANDSCAPE MEDIA: The Fabrication of Terrain
- SPARKLE! Journey of a City Foot Soldier
- FRINGE CLUB: Collette’s Terrace and Rooftop Salon
- INTERSTITIAL HONG KONG: Guangzhou exhibition
- ROCKING DOG: Wooden toy for E.
©2014-2022 indialogue, all rights reserved